@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
I have an idea. I might jump forward in time later and also have you interview post-meeting-Rook-and-River Ellis at some point.
Ah. Do you normally have manservants and guardians following you around? That must feel stifling.
“Yes. It is.”
Why do you enjoy hunting and fencing?
“I just find it fun. I enjoy being active and outside.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 4 hours, 12 minutes ago
Awesome. *clicks open pen*
What is… your favorite color?
Do you or have you ever had any pets?
How well do you usually do in school? And are you homeschooled or go to public school?
What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Do you have many hobbies?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 8 hours, 23 minutes ago
Don’t worry. It’s just a questionnaire that’s only for fun. I’ll leave this notepad here when I’m done and you can do whatever you want with it. Read it, show it to your brother, burn it. Does that sound alright to you? And, come on, you can’t say no to snacks.
*opens my ginormous snack bag and offers him a bag of pretzels* -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 8 hours, 36 minutes ago
How would you describe yourself in three words?
“Um… Adventurous? I enjoy hunting and similar activities. Then also Seer and Prince. My main duties.”
Who is your best friend?
“Beckett’s not bad. The son of Lord Fenwick in the west. I enjoy talking with him and he is a decent fencer. He helped me get rid of my most recent shadow of a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 9 hours, 10 minutes ago
Hello! How is your day going? Would you like to sit down? I just have a few questions. I also brought some snacks if you’d like.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 9 hours, 46 minutes ago
@beth-torres I am so sorry for abandoning the interview we had going a while ago. I completely forgot about it until now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 9 hours, 51 minutes ago
Ellis: “Yes, alright. I am not busy at the moment. Who are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 9 hours, 53 minutes ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week ago
That is so cool. You did an amazing job.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like that idea. Very unique special ability @beth-torres
fyi this lady is hard of hearing that’s partially why she’s so loud
also I accidentally came up with two librarians instead of one
Quibble
The librarian seemed to hardly register the boy’s reaction as she distractedly tucked the confiscated snack into her breast…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
ok librarian it is
Jack
Jack watched the interaction over the top of his book in a way that made it look like he was still reading. Though he was feeling tired from talking with people all morning, he was still curious. Bryce pulled something in shiny packaging out of his pocket which crinkled loudly. Almost…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 week, 6 days ago
aw yours is so cute! The way you shade things is really cool and I love how squished they look hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 week, 6 days ago
i finally finished mine. There’s weird gaps between the chibis but I’m not gonna worry about fixing it.

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Should I make a librarian character? I might do that
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon this therapist character is going to be great for this rp XD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Hiiiiii!! It’s been a while, haha! How are you??
I’ve published Leon/Riker’s 1st and 2nd books within the past two years haha, and a lot of changes and things so I’ve been super busy.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Oh he is undeniably dangerous/terrifying. Definitely a creep and tends to be one step ahead.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Hey, I remember you, fellow Dr Who fan. Good to see you back online and I hope you’re doing well :]
- Load More
